- Fix for placeables disappearing on server restart
- Fix for connecting to servers from the Steam server list
- Network usage optimizations
- Server Performance optimizations
- Server memory usage optimizations
- Upgraded from sqlite 3.9.2 to 3.16.2
- Players with high strength should now be able to knock out NPCs with the truncheon instead of killing them.
- The Cutlass and Falcata should not be able to damage T1 buildings anymore.
- Players should now be able to join password protected games from Steam Server List.
- Fixed steam://connect/ip handling – Steam connect works now so that sites such as www.topconanservers.com should work properly now.
- Fixed an issue in the Land Claim system that could allow players to build too close to other players. This may result in some lost building pieces if they overlap into land that had already been claimed by another player.
- We have had some issues with the game state getting corrupt on servers in certain cases. We have made the interactions with the game database more robust, and added regular checks for its integrity during runtime. We have also fixed some cases where this would happen, but are still investigating if there are other potential occurrences.As counter measures to the system, and since already corrupted databases will not be automatically recoverable we have implemented a recovery system:On server startup, if the game encounters a corrupted Database it will attempt to recover to the last database backup that is not corrupted. This will make the status of the game be reverted to a previous working world state, which may result in loss of progression. To help with this, the game will now creating database backups much more often.
These are temporary measures while we keep working to eliminate the database corruption altogether.